Facebook Ads Campaign, Ads Manager, FB Advertising, Instagram Ads

I will set up a Facebook ads campaign, manager, FB advertising, Instagram ads and get sales.

Facebook Ads Campaign, Ads Manager, FB Advertising, Instagram Ads


About This Service

Are you finding someone professional to create & set up Laser targeted and Highest converting Facebook ads campaign manager or FB advertising? Who is an expert in running Profitable or Successful Facebook and Instagram Ads campaigns for your Business?


I am providing my marketing skills locally and internationally for a long time of experience in the field of setup Facebook ads / Instagram ads/Fb advertising.


I can say confidently If you want more sales, more profit, more link clicks, more leads, and more Low Cost. That’s the right place for you.



Facebook Ads Campaign, Ads Manager, FB Advertising, Instagram Ads


➽My service

  • Traffic and Conversion A to Z 11 object Ads expert
  • Any Type of Fb Ads Campaign Setup & Management.
  • Targeted Keyword Research for FB ads campaign 
  • Set up Retargeting campaigns & Custom Audience/Lookalike Audience.
  • Highly Targeted Audiences that are winners and looking to buy.
  • Ads Management based on package
  • Types Of Ads Campaign:
  • Traffic Ads
  • Leads Ads
  • Video Ads
  • Brand Awareness
  • Lead Generation
  • Conversion Ads

Note: The buyer must pay the ad cost. Our aim is high-quality traffic Drive to your website. We can ensure traffic, but we can’t ensure sales or leads to your expectations. It depends on the audience's mind. 

Facebook Ads Campaign, Ads Manager, FB Advertising, Instagram Ads

Packages/Offer

👉Basic

Ads Setup & 3 Days Management                                                                                                   25$

➛Facebook and IG ads Campaign Setup + Manage for 3 days

⏱ 3 Days Delivery.

👉Standard

Ads Setup & 5 Days Management                                                                                                   60$

Facebook and IG ads Campaign Setup + Manage for 5 days + Targeted Audience

⏱ 5 Days Delivery.

👉Premium

Ads Setup & 7 Days Management                                                                                                 100$

Facebook and IG ads Setup + Advance targeting + Manage for 7 days

⏱ 7 Days Delivery.





FAQ

Q: What do You Need To Start Work?

A: I Need Your Website Link And Facebook Login Access/Business Manager Admin Access (If you don't have I can help you create one for an extra gig) A credit card is attached to the Ads Account, and the daily budget is paid by you. Ad Account, Pixel Access, image/short video content.

Q: Do you use your ad account for my ads?

A: No, you have to give me access to your business manager so I can run ads from your ads account.

Q: Is the advertising budget included in your package?

A: No, the gig packages include only a service fee. The advertising budget will be used from your credit card attached to your ads account.

Q: What are the ad sizes you need?

A:Single ad image recommended size are Square: 1080X1080 (1:1 ratio), Landscape: 1200X628 (1.91:1 ratio) or Stories: 1080x1920 (9:16 ratio).

Q: Do you create or design posts/content, and Fb ads for me?

A: No, I don’t create any content for ads on this gig. You need to provide images/videos or content for your ads campaign.
But if you need to create or design FB ads then you can see my other gig (canva design) where I will provide this service or massage me  

Q: Do You Guarantee Sales And Leads?

A: No At All, I promise a high-quality Facebook Ads campaign setup, deep target audience research, competitor analysis, attractive copy and images, and of course high-quality clicks. But sales are not only about clicks, they depend on Your Product Quality/Service Store Design Also Proud Price. 

Q: I do not know much about Facebook ads will you guide me?

A: Of course, that's what my services are all about! I want to help you understand how Facebook ads work and also for you to succeed with it, whether that be with more sales or more leads etc.

Q: Do you create custom audience & look-a-like Facebook ads campaigns?

A: Yes, I do. Because these are necessary for a retargeting Facebook ads campaign.

Q: Need pixels to promote Facebook ads campaign?

A: Yes, because pixel setup is important for audience tracking in Conversion Facebook Ads Campaigns.

Q: Is it your guaranteed service?

A: No, there are HUNDREDS of metrics out of my control that keep me from guaranteeing results. Marketing is an investment, and with ANY investment comes Risk. But, I'm hardly trying your targeted audience to grow your business/ services/ store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages